Getting the most from your workout time is essential; your time is precious right? So let’s make sure you squeeze the maximum from your workout with these top tips.
- Use a Workout Log – If you aren’t logging your workouts, you’ve not got the data to progress.
- Set Goals – To perform effectively you need to know why you’re working out when you don’t feel like it!
- Stay Hydrated – Most of your body is made up of water, don’t get depleted during your workout otherwise you can’t perform at the top level.
- Be well equipped – Have the best clothing and equipment you can afford, you’ll workout better and stay more comfortable.
- Plan your Workout – If you meander around the equipment you’re wasting valuable time and you aren’t focused.
- Don’t be a workoutaholic – Going to the gym or working out all the time leads to staleness and injuries – don’t be a bore!!
- Warm up correctly – A poor warm up will lead to poor gains and injuries, spend the time to get that blood pumping.
- Stretch after exercise – Stretching can help the body to rid it’s self of the chemical build ups that cause muscle soreness. No one likes to walk like Frankenstein after our workouts!!
- Give yourself a holiday – Every few months, give yourself a few days off. Your body will appreciate it and you will return with renewed vigour.
- Keep it fresh – Mix up your workout sessions, join a class, try a new machine, change your strength days. Shock your body into new growth.
Partner in SP: https://www.bonecasrelax.com/