Monitor Cleaning Tips
- Turn your display off and allow it to cool.
- Make sure your cloth is clean and free of any grit before starting.
- Spray a liberal amount of the cleaning solution onto one portion of the cloth.
- Using light pressure, wipe the screen to evenly distribute the solution on the screen.
- Rotating the cloth to a dry portion, wipe the screen until it is dry. You may need to rotate the cloth a second time. Always use light wiping pressure.
- Wipe gently and do not overwork or apply excessive pressure to avoid damaging the surface or surface coatings. Finally clean the edges and corners by lifting any dust or debris onto the cloth or use a clean soft brush or a vacuum with a clean soft brush attachment.